WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the computer, tablet or mobile when the user browses the Internet, in order to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each User information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, based on their use of the Services.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
a) Types of cookies according to the entity that the management
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment From a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
b) Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only the user wants to keep for the provision of the requested service on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are disabled?
Your experience on the website may be limited and some functionalities of the Services will be disabled, such as, for example, remaining identified.
How to disable / enable cookies?
To deactivate / activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do it through the Internet browser. All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ in your browser menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help. For information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and / or mobile, you should consult your documentation or online help files.
How to disable / enable third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that the user consult the websites of those third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
The Web can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered Users.
SOCIAL NETWORKS – PLUGINS
Our website uses a social network plug-in for its presentation on the Internet. Plugins can be recognized by the logo of the social network (for example, white Facebook “f” on a blue square or the drawing of a “thumbs-up”) or the legend. Below, we inform you about the processing of personal data through these social networks.
If you access a web page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the social network and it transmits the content of the plugins directly to the user’s browser, integrating it into the website. Consequently, we cannot influence the scope of the data that the social network collects with the help of these plugins, so we can only inform you about the following:
By incorporating the plugins, the corresponding social network receives the information that the user has opened the corresponding page of our website. If the user is simultaneously logged in to the social network, it can assign the visit to their account. When interacting with the plugins, for example, by pressing the “Like” button or writing a comment, the relevant information is transmitted directly from your web browser to the corresponding social network where it is stored. Even though you are not a member of the social network, there is the possibility that the social network will find out your IP address and memorize it.
ANDREA LLOPIS POVEDA does not know the buttons that the user has used or when. Please consult, in the respective current version of the Data Protection indications of the corresponding social network, the purpose and volume of the data collected, the subsequent processing and use by the social network of the data, as well as the corresponding rights and adjustment possibilities to protect the private sphere.
In the event that you want to prevent social networks from collecting data through our Internet presentation, you must log out of social networks before entering our website.
Our website uses social plugins from the social network https://es.linkedin.com, managed by the company LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We warn you that we do not know what data LinkedIn transmits and how it uses it. The purpose and scope of the data collection and its subsequent processing and use by LinkedIn, as well as the relative rights and the possibilities to configure privacy protection, can be found in the information on data protection at: https : //www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.