ANDREA LLOPIS POVEDA - Services of Professional Translation
I was born the 10th of March 1983 in Elche (Alicante, Spain).
Legal and audiovisual translation are my two major fields of expertise, without detriment to other kind of projects related to my profession.
Once the client decides to hire my services, I proceed to study the commission carefully to pursue two main objectives: the achievement of a professional work with the highest standards, and the satisfaction of the client. .
The translation and interpreting practice is nourished by the contributions from many other professional fields, so the training for any translator and interpreter continue to increase day after day.
In the framework of my professional activity, I am a member of the Spanish Association of Modern Languages (SELM), and also of the Audiovisual Translation and Adaptation Association of Spain (ATRAE). Furthermore, I am registered as a certified translator of French in the Spanish Consulate in Paris (France). Finally, I collaborate with the communications agency Explora.
Feature film SADOUM (2015) directed by Christophe Karabache (French-English) Lebanon.
- Short film NEW BLOOD (2015) directed by Christophe Karabache (French-English) Lebanon
- Feature film LAMIA (2014) directed by Christophe Karabache (French-English) Lebanon.
- Feature film DODGEM (2013) directed by Christophe Karabache (French-English) Lebanon.
- Short film CHEF DE MEUTE (2013) directed by Chloé Robichaud (French-Spanish). Official Selection Cannes Film Festival 2012.
- Short film NOUS AVIONS (2013) directed by Stéphane Moukarzel (French/English-Spanish). Selected in Talent tout court, Cannes Film Festival 2013.
- Short film L’OURAGAN (2013) directed by Ara Ball (French-Spanish).
- 2013 OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR CORTOPOLIS FILM FESTIVAL Short films (French/English-Spanish): The Backwater Gospel, The Voorman Problem, Tumult, Recordplay, The Narrative of Victor Karloch, Punched, Perfect Drug, Incident On Highway 73, Frost.
- Short film HISTORIA MUERTA (2011) directed by Fran MATEU (Spanish-French). Brigadoon Section in Sitges Film Festival 2012.
- Short film PROTOPARTÍCULAS (2009) directed by Chema García (Spanish-French). Honorable Mention in Sundance Film Festival 2011.
- Short film EL ATAQUE DE LOS ROBOTS DE NEBULOSA 5 (2008) directed by Chema García Ibarra (Spanish-English/French). Honorable Mention in Sundance Film Festival, Directors’ Fortnight in Cannes 2009, Meliés d’Or Sitges Film Festival 2010.
- Feature documentary film PURA ALEGRÍA (2007) directed by David Gomis (Valencian-English). Awarded by the Ministry of Culture in Spain.
- Documentary short film TENER Y SER (2005) directed by Gaspar Pomares (Spanish-English/French). Honorable Mention in Huesca Film Festival 2004/2005.
- 2013 Carrefour Property Management (Neuilly-sur-Seine, France). Technical translation on real state management.
- 2010 – 2011. JLCA-Lawyers&As (Gran Alacant, Spain). Coordinator of French-speaking customers. Translation and interpreting (legal and economic documents). Administrative tasks to support the director and management of annual services.
- 2008. Intrasoft Intl (Athens, Greece). Translation of scientific and technical texts for CORDIS (Community Research & Development Information Service) and TECHNOLOGY MARKETPLACE. Written by the EUROPEAN COMISION (English-Spanish).
- 2004. Fahnebrock Lawyers (Alicante, Spain). Responsible for the legal issues of the German Consulate in Alicante.
- 2014. Rio Safari Elche (Elche, España). Customer service and administrative tasks in several languages.
- 2013. Manutan SA (Gonesse, Francia). Administrative assistant. Reviewer of the Manutan Catalogue 2014 in the Publications Department.
- 2013. La Française des Jeux (Boulogne, Francia). Visitor reception for several companies, filtering calls, mail management and booking taxis.
- 2012. Trésorerie du Centre des Finances (Saint-Denis, Francia). Mail and file management, sometimes using Excel. Working processing checks.
- 2012. Hewlett&Packard (Les Ulis, Francia). Visitor reception, booking of rooms and taxis, and filtering calls.
- 2006. Banco de Valencia (Elche, Santa Pola, España). Liaison interpreter between the staff and the customers. Administrative assistant to support the director of the office.
- 2008-2009. Lycée Fabert y Collège Jean-Bauchez (Metz, Francia).Teaching Assistant for Spanish conversations.
TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES
Target the needs of your business or project and get in touch with me
Translation, subtitling and timing of audiovisual works for cinema and television. Other forms of audiovisual transaltion translation such as: audio-descriptions for the blind and sight-impaired people, subtitling for hearing-impaired, videogame localisation, mobile applications and web content.+ Info
Translation of official documents such as administrative, academic and legal, but also notarial deeds, medicine and economic documents, to be validated legally in Spain, France, or in any other French and Spanish-speaking countries in which the government administration or legal institutions require the signature and seal of a certified translator accredited by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Spain.+ Info
Working in administrative management, customer tracking and service. Personal and telephone support in Spanish, English, French and Russian.+ Info
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Languages for translation and interpreting services
- UNIVERSITY OF CÁDIZ/ISTRAD (Spain)2015-2017 Master in Audiovisual Translation: Localisation, Subtitling and Dubbing.
- UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE (Spain)2001-2007 Degree in Translation and Interpreting. Certified translator in French.
- UNIVERSITY PAUL VERLAINE DE METZ (France)2008-2009 Diploma in Arts du Spectacle. Option: Cinema and Audiovisual Studies.